Staff Focus Matt Allen
- Many of you will know Matt as the friendly voice reminding you of your next appointment.
- His main responsibilities include ensuring all the appointments are booked properly & ordering supplies.
- Matt has been with Randell's for eight years.
- The best thing about his job is: "meeting our patients and hearing so many amazing stories of their lives."
- Matt has a gentle way of explaining things to our patients, he has over the years matured as an
- integral part of Randell's Footcare
ANNOUNCING OUR BRAND NEW BIOMECHANICS CLINIC
Our specialist biomechanics team are excited to announce a brand new purpose built biomechanics clinic opening in March in our Adelaide St Clinic, Norwich.
A treadmill and pressure plate will allow video gait analysis of the lower limbs whilst in motion.
This will enable us to provide a much more accurate assessment of your needs.
Our team have been busy updating their first aid skills,
as well as learning about how to make our clinics dementia friendly.
We hope to implement some of the ideas discussed during the dementia awareness course in our clinics soon.